A 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board is capable to control variously embedded system and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- It activates on low level
- 1 x 2-Channel 5V Relay Module
Be the first to review “2 Channel Relay Module”